£3 including postage. Email email@example.com for bulk rates
Social inequality has deepened the Covid pandemic; the pandemic has deepened inequality.
The Tories’ mode of “building back” will bring more inequality, worse-stretched public services, and a still worse pandemic toll.
This pamphlet offers ideas for demands and struggles for the labour movement to regroup and fight back on socialist lines.
Introduction by John Moloney, PCS assistant general secretary
• Inequality has deepened the pandemic, the pandemic has deepened inequality
• Seize wealth to attack inequality
• It’s time to take over the banks
• Covid: preventing deaths, learning lessons, preparing for next time
• The climate emergency
• Shake up the labour movement!